Truth or Drink is our card game based on the video series of the same name.
The basic premise is: answer a question, or take a drink.
This version of the game comes with 5 different decks, containing different types of cards:
- On The Rocks: Chill questions for mixed company with just enough bite to help you loosen up.
- Extra Dirty: Cringeworthy, adult-themed questions that pair nicely with adult beverages. Not safe for work! These are the sexy ones.
- Happy Hour: Feel-good questions that make you have to be nice to each other, for once.
- Last Call: For when it's getting late and you have nothing left to lose. Questions that put your relationship to the ultimate test.
- With A Twist: A deck that adds strategic gameplay, letting you change, redirect, or deflect the questions headed your way.
Each copy of the game comes with all 5 decks. Currently the different decks are not available individually.
The packaged game is not relationship-specific in the way the videos are (with questions specifically for exes, bosses, siblings, etc.) We tried to pick questions that would apply to anyone.
For two players, it works just like the videos: take turns asking each other questions.
But we've also included rules for a larger group:
One person draws a card, then instructs two people to ask each other the two questions on the card. The person whose answer is judged (by the dealer) to be the most satisfying is awarded the question card as a point.
So you can play with any number of people!
Getting the game
You can buy a copy of the game from our site, of course, or from Amazon.
It's available on Amazon in the US, Canada, and from Amazon.co.uk (shipping to most of Europe).
You can also (optionally) get a pair of our shot glasses: